I've done a search on the forum but haven't found the right answer to my problem... so here goes...

I have a Torch and synced several videos from my computer to my phone. I used BB Desktop Manager... checked off "convert videos" at "high quality". It took a long time to convert and sync the videos over my phone.

Now only about half of my videos play... and the ones that do play, play quite nicely. The others however, the audio works but I get a green/blue screen and nothing else. When I look in my videos folder I have thumbnails for everything. So it looks like they should all work.

I am using a 16 gig high capacity card. It currently has 7 gigs left of memory.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by skydivedan; 02-15-11 at 09:13 PM.
    02-15-11 07:26 PM
    Does anyone have any advice or solutions?
    02-16-11 10:36 PM
    Have you tried a battery pull?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-11 02:37 AM
    There are a number of free and paid apps that you can buy when you decide going forward and if you want to convert any videos which may currently not be formatted correctly for the Torch. There Mobiola Visual Studio which a paid one that installs on your PC. It will convert DVD, YouTube, and other videos to specific screen resolutions for many specific device model brands. For the Torch, you would probablu use the S2 setting at high quality or lower. The higher the quality the more space it takes up.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-11 02:50 AM
    don't rely much on BB for multimedia....

you can add videos manually at Videos folder any time...

use SUPER to convert your videos to needed codec that BB can play..
    convert to any of
    MPEG4/ H.263/ H.264/ WMV formats.
    02-17-11 02:56 AM
    don't rely much on BB for multimedia....

you can add videos manually at Videos folder any time...

use SUPER to convert your videos to needed codec that BB can play..
    convert to any of
    MPEG4/ H.263/ H.264/ WMV formats.
    I have added videos manually by dragging them into the Videos folder and it didn't work.
    I have also added all the videos as WMV files and it still didn't work. Then they didn't work again when I converted them using the BB Desktop.

I'm using a Class 2 16 gig card. Would the Class 2 make a difference??
    Last edited by skydivedan; 02-17-11 at 10:44 PM.
    02-17-11 09:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD