Hello,

I made an special abonament for my Blackberry 9800 Torch with Internet access.
    The problem is that when the Data Services are ON my downloading limit is getting down, that means he is making traffic on the Internet, and I have really few Mb. I checked and is no application running. Please tell me how can I check or how can I stop that "application" that in eating my Mb.
    The phone has 1 week and I don`t have many applications installed on it.
    It is possible that App World to do that?

Regards,
    Catalin
    08-01-11 08:09 AM
    Hold down the blackberry menu button. It pops up the applications that are running in the background on your phone. The only symbols you should have are Home (house), phone, BBM, browser (world), and messages (envelope).

If any other icon is there, it is running in the background. When exiting an application, do not use the red button. Either hit the BlackBerry menu button and close or exit the application OR some applications allow you to exit them by using the escape (white arrow) key next to the red key.
    08-01-11 08:17 AM
    Thank you.
    In the " task bar "... I have Home, Messages, Phone, Browser, Blackberry Messenger and A software called Auto Lock that allows me to lock the phone by sliding the finger on the touchscreen. And I think this is not connected to the internet.
    Still, my MB are going down.
    What can do this?
    Please help.
    08-02-11 08:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD