Problem with default email when sending pictures
Whenever I send a pic via email-hitting send directly from the pic then choosing email-it does not use my default email. It uses my other (non default) account.
The default is set correctly in the advanced options and this is the only time it does this.
- 12-05-12, 09:27 PM #2
Go into the message folder, Options->Recent Contact Management->menu->Delete All
Do a reboot, and if it still doesn't cooperate, change the email default, save, reboot, switch it back, reboot.
- 12-10-12, 09:52 AM #6
Yes, through DM.
1. Connect the smartphone to the computer.
2. In the BlackBerry Desktop Software, go to the Device menu and click Delete Data.
3. Choose the Selected Data option and select the Recent Contacts check box.
4. Click Delete.
- By metomandy in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 04-01-10, 11:08 AM
- By mommading in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 14Last Post: 02-24-10, 03:42 PM
- By jason.woodisgood in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 11-12-09, 02:35 PM
- By jrozendaal in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 11-20-08, 03:16 PM
- By Gdock10 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 3Last Post: 02-14-08, 08:29 PM