Does anyone know if there will be any kind of pre order through AT&T / bestbuy ?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-03-10 11:40 PM
    I was wondering as well. I got my 9700 about a week before it was officially released.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-04-10 03:25 AM
    The 9700 preorder went up the Monday before the following Sunday release, so you would think if there is a preorder, it would go up on the AT&T site by Friday or so. But you would think they would have announced the preorder yesterday, so maybe there won't be one for this phone. Quien sabe.
    08-04-10 06:42 AM
    I certainly hope there is... I'd like to make sure I can get one delivered on Friday.
    08-04-10 06:47 AM
    I posted on the AT&T facebook yesterday and a representative messaged me back and stated there was no word of a preorder as of now. So I guess time will just tell.
    08-04-10 07:42 AM
    I was thinking of just calling my local AT&T store and seeing if i could just reserve one, or something along those lines. It seems that nobody seems to know what kind of stock they are having.
    08-05-10 12:30 AM
    According to my two AT&T company stores, it will be just like past releases where the phone will arrive on 8-11 or even 8-12 and go on sale then. Sometimes next week you will be able to order thru the Internet site but there is no guarantee that you will get faster than picking one up at the store.

This is no iPhone 4 and there will be plenty to meet the "demand" from what my dealer is telling me. They do not reserve phones but I have found that if you leave them your card or phone number, they will call you when it comes in the door.
    08-05-10 05:53 AM
    According to my two AT&T company stores, it will be just like past releases where the phone will arrive on 8-11 or even 8-12 and go on sale then. Sometimes next week you will be able to order thru the Internet site but there is no guarantee that you will get faster than picking one up at the store.

This is no iPhone 4 and there will be plenty to meet the "demand" from what my dealer is telling me. They do not reserve phones but I have found that if you leave them your card or phone number, they will call you when it comes in the door.
    i hope they have them still at the end of the workday.
    08-05-10 08:24 AM
    i hope they have them still at the end of the workday.
    I'm sure they will. Remember, the skinny-jean shiny-art-toy lovers and gamer/mom's basement types who constitute the majority of line-waiters have expressed their disapproval of the phone.
    08-05-10 08:40 AM
    I'm sure they will. Remember, the skinny-jean shiny-art-toy lovers and gamer/mom's basement types who constitute the majority of line-waiters have expressed their disapproval of the phone.
    You crack me up every day.
    08-05-10 08:49 AM
    ^^^^^what HE said^^^^^
    08-05-10 09:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD