Is it possible to have a different password for installing app on BB?
I am going to loan my BB to a friend and I do not want him to install any apps.
Is that possible to restrict that? How to set a different password so if he tries to install app, he will not be able to?
- CrackBerry Genius
01-19-2013, 09:11 PM #2
- 2,224 Posts
If you can trust your friend with your PB, is it really a good idea to leave it with him? Tell him to not do it, and if he does you curb stomp him.Click here ---->Lendo's .APK to .BAR Thread <---- Click here
Unlocked Rogers Z10 STL100-3 running 10.1.0.1880 with 0 Random Reboots
- 01-20-2013, 12:23 AM #3
Assuming he will actually want to set his email up, send texts etc you are probably better doing a full backup of the phone and doing a factory reset on it so he has a "new" phone to use.
When you get it back simply wipe it and restore your backup.
- By TheBKBurger in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 6Last Post: 04-05-2011, 12:40 PM
- By Snowskate10 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-10-2010, 02:26 AM
- By Leafan in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 7Last Post: 12-31-2009, 09:16 AM
- By LeeJuly4 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 23Last Post: 05-23-2009, 08:37 PM
- By cal2okl in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 6Last Post: 05-15-2009, 02:47 AM