Is it possible to have a different password for installing app on BB?
I am going to loan my BB to a friend and I do not want him to install any apps.
Is that possible to restrict that? How to set a different password so if he tries to install app, he will not be able to?
- 01-19-13, 09:11 PM #2
If you can trust your friend with your PB, is it really a good idea to leave it with him? Tell him to not do it, and if he does you curb stomp him.Unlocked Rogers Z10 STL100-3 10.3.1.1151 / Unlocked Bell Q10 SQN100-1 10.2.1.3442
- 01-20-13, 12:23 AM #3
Assuming he will actually want to set his email up, send texts etc you are probably better doing a full backup of the phone and doing a factory reset on it so he has a "new" phone to use.
When you get it back simply wipe it and restore your backup.
- By TheBKBurger in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 6Last Post: 04-05-11, 12:40 PM
- By Snowskate10 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-10-10, 02:26 AM
- By Leafan in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 7Last Post: 12-31-09, 09:16 AM
- By LeeJuly4 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 23Last Post: 05-23-09, 08:37 PM
- By cal2okl in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 6Last Post: 05-15-09, 02:47 AM