Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Please Help: camera pictures disappeared after device transfer

hi all

my torch was giving me problems so i sent it into my carrier and they swapped the device for me, prior to handing it in i did a full back up through DM and they returned my sd card. after i got the new device i did a full restore and put my memory card back in and noticed my all my camera pics have disappeared but the pics from picture library are still there, i tried "recuva" but still cant locate any pics and im not even sure if the pics were in the sd card or phone memory. i tried browsing through my desktop manager but to no avail. there are pics in the pic library from both sd card and phone memory but no camera pics that i took with the previous phone.

those pictures are really important to me

thanks & hope someone can assist
    CrackBerry Abuser

its obvious. those pics must have been in phone's inbuilt memory. if they would have been stored in sd card. like other pictures they would have been there only.
    Don't Ever Make A Girl Cry, God Counts Her Tears...!!!
    9800 powered by .749
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

there are pictures from my previous inbuilt memory also that are still there, but just the camera pictures that have disappeared
    CrackBerry Abuser

Check them out in other folders. If not then probably they must be left in phone memory. No other way out
    9800 powered by .749
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

i think they somewhere on my sd card as it still shows 90% full and my camera options are set to save to my sd card, is there no way to find them?

i tried restoring my built in memory again from the previous back but no luck.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by talha haji View Post
    i think they somewhere on my sd card as it still shows 90% full and my camera options are set to save to my sd card, is there no way to find them?

i tried restoring my built in memory again from the previous back but no luck.
    Try recuva or tune up utilities ro recover them if they really exist on your sd card.
    Other thing is copy your whole sd card and paste it in a seperate foler on your pc. Then check whethr its visible that way.
    9800 powered by .749