I HAVE A QUESTION AND I HAVE THE BUDDY GUARD SET UP ON MY BLACKBERRY TORCH AND I HAVE FORGOTTEN MY PASSWORD TO IT. WHAT DO I DO? I AM LOCKED OUT OF MY PHONE. THE PEOPLE AT THE ATT STORE HAD NO CLUE HOW TO HELP ME.
    05-25-11 11:34 PM
    Try wiping the phone through the secruity settings just perform a back up on desktop manager.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-11 01:10 AM
    Please don't post in ALL CAPS.

If you have forgotten the password, there's no way around it. Once you enter it incorrectly the set number of times, the device will wipe and you can start over.
    05-26-11 05:48 AM
    I HAVE A QUESTION AND I HAVE THE BUDDY GUARD SET UP ON MY BLACKBERRY TORCH AND I HAVE FORGOTTEN MY PASSWORD TO IT. WHAT DO I DO? I AM LOCKED OUT OF MY PHONE. THE PEOPLE AT THE ATT STORE HAD NO CLUE HOW TO HELP ME.
    I think this is a suspesious post. How many ppl forget a password for a device that you use everyday.

I'll give you the fix. Send Buddyguard your pin and secert answer and they will email it to you (hopefully you didn't forget your email password too)
    05-26-11 08:23 AM
    hmmmm....first post....

Take it to your local police station and ask the officer at the desk to help you. He should be able to unlock it for you.
    05-26-11 09:43 AM
    hmmmm....first post....

Take it to your local police station and ask the officer at the desk to help you. He should be able to unlock it for you.
    +1

He can show you to the owner of the device... maybe they will unlock it for you...
    05-26-11 01:21 PM
    Does sound suspicious..

But yea email customer support and they'll sort it for ya I'm sure.

Boy aren't we a cynical bunch lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-11 01:32 PM
    +1

maybe they will unlock it for you...
    Or lock something else...
    05-26-11 01:36 PM
    Does BuddyGuard have an online account where you can set things up e.g. your phone's profile etc? You could've retrieve your password from there by normally going to the "forgotten password" option. That's if you have your own email address setup for that specific account.
    05-26-11 08:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD