- CrackBerry Genius
- 2,990 Posts
Playlist file location
Desktop Software went wonky and won't refresh my iTunes library lists so I copied the songs to the media card manually.
I have 80 songs in my "BlackBerry Music" playlist and of course the files not in the order I want them to be. So I don't have to search for the songs I added to the list and move them up the list manually, one by one, can I edit the playlist file directly on the PC and copy it back to the phone?
Thanks.10.3 has got to be the most regressive update yet. Several features removed, many others broken. All in the name of being more Android-like.
BB10 has been worked over like a mobster in a crime drama.
- By Firewater in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 2Last Post: 10-16-09, 02:32 PM
- By Phlipper in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 06-04-09, 07:25 PM
- By ccolaco in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 04-05-09, 03:44 PM
- By Pixelshader in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 1Last Post: 01-03-08, 09:32 AM
- By Scrap in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 1Last Post: 12-31-07, 12:44 PM