- CrackBerry Genius
- 2,235 Posts
Playlist file location
Desktop Software went wonky and won't refresh my iTunes library lists so I copied the songs to the media card manually.
I have 80 songs in my "BlackBerry Music" playlist and of course the files not in the order I want them to be. So I don't have to search for the songs I added to the list and move them up the list manually, one by one, can I edit the playlist file directly on the PC and copy it back to the phone?
Thanks.Heins: "We have only one opportunity to get this right".
Nope, it's not gone well.
- By Firewater in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 2Last Post: 10-16-2009, 03:32 PM
- By Phlipper in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 06-04-2009, 08:25 PM
- By ccolaco in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 04-05-2009, 04:44 PM
- By Pixelshader in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 1Last Post: 01-03-2008, 10:32 AM
- By Scrap in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 1Last Post: 12-31-2007, 01:44 PM