Does anyone have any problems on playback for any kind of videos loaded into the torch? because for me when i play the video initially the sound and picture would be insync.. but say if i were to exit and watch it again the sound would be faster than the picture.. is there any fix for it?

also because i set the auto lock after 2 mins the video cuts of after watching for 2 mins is there any other way other than having to turn off the password lock?
    01-20-11 09:16 AM
    anyone have the same problem?
    01-20-11 05:23 PM
    For your video what did you convert it with and from what kind of file/container? It sounds to me it came from a dvd/vob with a cheap converter or the bitrate was set extremely low.
    My patternlock doesn't lock while I'm watching video I'll test my setting and see if I can reproduce what your expearncing.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by 13echo4; 01-20-11 at 05:36 PM.
    01-20-11 05:34 PM
    As for the lock, you probably have to use a 3rd party app like PatternLock and set the Media player as one of the apps to disable autolocking on...

The point of the OS password lock is security, so I doubt it would let you disable the timer in certain apps as that would be a bit of a security risk.
    01-20-11 05:35 PM
    I use handbrake to convert all videos and have never had an issue with the screen dimming while watching videos etc.

01-20-11 06:24 PM
    You have to enable "Turn off Auto Backlighting" in the video player options
    01-20-11 06:25 PM
    For your video what did you convert it with and from what kind of file/container? It sounds to me it came from a dvd/vob with a cheap converter or the bitrate was set extremely low.
    My patternlock doesn't lock while I'm watching video I'll test my setting and see if I can reproduce what your expearncing.
    i use the the original avi that was already downloaded and has no problems when i play in on the laptop but just seems to have the problem when i use my phone..

as for the device lock yeah i get it.. thanks..
    01-21-11 07:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD