Hey folks,
    I'm enjoing a 2 week vacation in the states.
    On the second day I went to bestbuy to get me a torch.
    I recognize it have some play in the slider so I brought it back to bestbuy the staff told me that it's normal for a slider.
    I didn't replace it went back home charged the phone to 100% woke up in the morning battery was empty.
    Should I go back to bestbuy before and get it replaced before leaving the country?
    Do they have to replace it without any issue in the first 30days?
    Thanks for your help

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-06-10 06:30 AM
    Yes, they should replace it within the 30 days if you feel it to be defective. There have been many people here mentioning the play in the slider but there have also been some that say that theirs has none at all. I don't think it's normal right out of the box but I expect it to become worn over time and eventually have some play, so I would go back and have them give you one that doesn't have any play. You can also use the battery not charging as another excuse to exchange it.
    09-06-10 07:00 AM
    Yep....I'd exchange it. Totally not normal battery drainage and yws while sliders should have some play it shouldn't be noticble loose.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-06-10 12:41 PM
    Mine had enough play that it wasn't comfortable to me to keep it. Since I bought it on-line, I called AT&T and they gladly shipped me a new one. No play at all? Hardly, but the new one is tolerable.

BTW, the other slider phones I've had were much worse.
    09-06-10 01:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD