- CrackBerry User
- 79 Posts
- Ask and you shall recieve...
PIN messages option keeps disappearing
I think there is another topic about this, but it might be dead.
I've got a 9800, running 22.214.171.1246 with Airtel, India.
Just noticed the send PIN messages option wasn't there, so I pulled the battery, and as soon as my phone booted, I opened the messages application and 'lo and behold! It was there!
I exited the application and opened it after a minute and two, and it was gone again!
I tried this a few times, and I've noticed the option disappears about 20 seconds after the phone boots up. Does anyone also have the same problem?
However, please note, I can send PIN messages, I clicked the option while it was there, and managed to send a PIN message to a friend, and the tick mark along with the 'D' appeared.
Any help would be appreciated!"A lawyer with his briefcase can steal more than a hundred men with guns."
If you think my post has helped you in any manner, kindly click the "Thank" button!
BlackBerry Torch 9800 bridged to BlackBerry Playbook 64GB.
- 11-18-2012, 01:19 PM #2
That was also an issue with the same version OS on a 9650. Try a hybrid or downgrade/upgrade.WAPers do it With A Passion
Zulu10 Warrior °.¸¸.°` `°.¸¸.°` `°.¸¸.°` `°.¸¸.° `°.¸¸.° Born to °.¸¸.°` `°.¸¸.°` `°.¸¸.°` `°.¸¸.°` `°.¸¸.° Upgrade Guide
BB10 - If you don't, kittens will die .................................................. ......................................Kevin - "I call you the PITA I love"
- By igorsky in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 03-16-2010, 02:54 PM
- By QuezXLV in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-17-2008, 12:49 PM
- By spankey4861 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 3Last Post: 10-11-2008, 11:43 AM
- By ohhh my in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 10-02-2008, 12:12 PM
- By Fatty1775 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 09-15-2008, 03:58 AM