PIN messages option keeps disappearing
I think there is another topic about this, but it might be dead.
I've got a 9800, running 126.96.36.1996 with Airtel, India.
Just noticed the send PIN messages option wasn't there, so I pulled the battery, and as soon as my phone booted, I opened the messages application and 'lo and behold! It was there!
I exited the application and opened it after a minute and two, and it was gone again!
I tried this a few times, and I've noticed the option disappears about 20 seconds after the phone boots up. Does anyone also have the same problem?
However, please note, I can send PIN messages, I clicked the option while it was there, and managed to send a PIN message to a friend, and the tick mark along with the 'D' appeared.
Any help would be appreciated!If you think my post has helped you in any manner, kindly click the "Thank" button!
BlackBerry Playbook 64GB + BlackBerry Torch 9800 + iPhone 5S
- 11-18-12, 01:19 PM #2
That was also an issue with the same version OS on a 9650. Try a hybrid or downgrade/upgrade.WAPers do it With A Passion
Zee - Cue Warrior °.¸¸.°``°.¸¸.°``°.¸¸.°``°.¸¸.°``°.¸¸.° Born to °.¸¸.°``°.¸¸.°``°.¸¸.°``°.¸¸.°``°.¸¸.° BBOS Upgrade Guide
BB10 - If you don't, kittens will die .................................................. ......................................Kevin - "I call you the PITA I love"
- By igorsky in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 03-16-10, 02:54 PM
- By QuezXLV in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-17-08, 12:49 PM
- By spankey4861 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 3Last Post: 10-11-08, 11:43 AM
- By ohhh my in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 10-02-08, 12:12 PM
- By Fatty1775 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 09-15-08, 03:58 AM