anyone has pictures of the white torch? Not the front LCD display (seen that pic on crackberry.com front page), but the back, the chrome and the keypad color when the torch is slide out.

Is it all white?

Also for the red torch, is it just the same as the black torch with the exception of the chrome (red vs the black) and everything else is the same as the black?

Thanks.
    10-31-10 01:51 AM
    so anyone with a white and red torch can post a real pics of these two? Would love to see the back as well as the AT&T page doesn't have the back image.

Thanks.
    11-07-10 08:17 PM
    Here you go.
    11-07-10 08:30 PM
    You know, if I was in the market for a Berry again, I would be on that white one like a fat kid on a snickers bar.
    11-07-10 08:33 PM
    Thanks. So the chrome in white torch is the same black chrome like the original torch chrome? It looks like the ones that are retained from the black Torch are the chrome and the rubber side trim that cover the mini usb, the headset and the camera button.

Here you go.
    11-07-10 09:15 PM
    Where can I buy this with Cash and no contract in New York City?
    11-07-10 09:20 PM
    Thanks. So the chrome in white torch is the same black chrome like the original torch chrome? It looks like the ones that are retained from the black Torch are the chrome and the rubber side trim that cover the mini usb, the headset and the camera button.
    I believe it is but looks different white to chrome than black to chrome. I didn't post the top mute/sleep buttons but they are the same white.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-08-10 05:51 AM
    You know, if I was in the market for a Berry again, I would be on that white one like a fat kid on a snickers bar.
    Amen to that...and you just made me want a Snickers bar.... LOL!
    11-08-10 07:12 AM
    Gregory, can you also post the top ? Would love to see it as well.

also, how about the red torch? anyone has pics?

Thanks.
    Last edited by gameson; 11-09-10 at 08:20 PM.
    11-09-10 07:56 PM
    Why can I not see the attached thumbnails ?
    11-09-10 09:06 PM
    No problem here is the top for you guys!
    11-09-10 09:13 PM
    MMMMMMM.... Snickers...
    11-09-10 09:27 PM
    MMMMMMM.... Snickers...
    Nothing satisfies like a Snickers!!!!
    11-10-10 06:27 AM
    So jealous of u all with the white torch
    I think I'll sell my black one and pick up the white one..lol
    11-10-10 11:16 AM
    So jealous of u all with the white torch
    I think I'll sell my black one and pick up the white one..lol
    I was thinking the same thing, sell mine for like 400 or something and pay the extra out of pocket. I really like the white one too.

11-10-10 12:56 PM
    Got my red today, white wasn't pearl and the red is so gorgeous ill post some pics here pretty soon

11-10-10 03:26 PM
    I was thinking the same thing, sell mine for like 400 or something and pay the extra out of pocket. I really like the white one too.

yep, exactly what i intend to do.
    11-10-10 03:42 PM

Best BB i have ever owned (and ive had em all)
    11-10-10 03:45 PM
    The red looks really good too. ok, now I'm torn...
    11-10-10 03:51 PM
    If the white would of been pearl like the pearl bold I would of gotten it, but its not and seemed kind of dull to me still a gorgeous phone too it could be sh*t brown and still be gorgeous lol... but the red is omgoodness just amazing sleek and sexy and I love it!! reminds me of my red sunset curve I used to have which I loved!
    11-10-10 03:53 PM
    i held both the red and white Torch at the AT&T retail store in Manchester, CT where they have all 3 side by side..
    i have to say, although they look good in the pictures...holding one in person gave me the impression that they look more "plastic" compared to the original Chrome 9800.
    it's like buying the original Torch.. and then ordering a cheap set of replacement bezels and battery cover on e bay and swapping them.
    if i'm buying the Torch for the first time.. i'm sticking with the chrome ( black).
    just my 2 cents.
    11-10-10 04:14 PM
    Red built feels tough compare to my previous black torch.

11-10-10 04:28 PM
    ^^ Pretty sure that is just the random unit manufacturing differences though. My black torch is completely solid, as are many others.
    11-10-10 04:33 PM
    Woww guys you just made me want to sell mine and buy the white one.. Lol

I love it!
    11-10-10 05:24 PM
    Omgash that red is delicious looking!! I am sooo temped to sell mine now and bank that hottie.

But yes I agree I've got the regular black Torch bought on launch day and I have no wobble problems or anything else.
    11-10-10 06:11 PM
69 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD