- CrackBerry Newbie
- 2 Posts
Phone Not Allowed MM#5
I have a friend who has a 9800 Torch, it's getting Initialization Failed or Phone Not Allowed MM#5. I've searched all over to find out what this means. I've ruled out it's not software related, or the IMEI is blocked, so it can only be a hardware fault or it's network locked to a provider. Please help!
- CrackBerry User
01-23-2013, 07:44 AM #2
- 85 Posts
From what I've read in the past it may be your SIMM card. I was able to find someone that had the same issue, received a replacement phone and after installing their SIMM card had the same issue. Change the card and you should be okay. Good luck.
- By BBGUY786 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 4Last Post: 01-23-2013, 09:48 AM
- By slidxe in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 6Last Post: 01-31-2012, 11:25 AM
- By zaidyboy in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 4Last Post: 06-20-2010, 07:39 PM
- By zero_Cool in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 2Last Post: 02-11-2009, 02:33 PM
- By GSMpinoy in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 12-04-2008, 08:55 AM