- CrackBerry Newbie
- 3 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Phone Not Allowed MM#5
I have a friend who has a 9800 Torch, it's getting Initialization Failed or Phone Not Allowed MM#5. I've searched all over to find out what this means. I've ruled out it's not software related, or the IMEI is blocked, so it can only be a hardware fault or it's network locked to a provider. Please help!
- 01-23-13, 08:44 AM #2
From what I've read in the past it may be your SIMM card. I was able to find someone that had the same issue, received a replacement phone and after installing their SIMM card had the same issue. Change the card and you should be okay. Good luck.
- By slidxe in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 7Last Post: 05-17-16, 07:15 PM
- By BBGUY786 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 7Last Post: 12-01-13, 01:21 PM
- By zaidyboy in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 6Last Post: 08-29-13, 05:19 PM
- By zero_Cool in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 2Last Post: 02-11-09, 03:33 PM
- By GSMpinoy in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 12-04-08, 09:55 AM