My torch 9800 keep rebooting and I've tried everything I know to get it to stop. It started after I tried to uninstall bweather. The "blackberry" screen will show and the line will load almost to the end. Then the screen will go blank, the red light will come on and it'll reboot again. I loaded AT&T's latest software on it quite some time ago. Can anyone help?
    09-21-11 06:24 PM
    First check to see if battery connection is good. If that's not it reload the OS and that should do the trick.
    09-21-11 06:32 PM
    First check to see if battery connection is good. If that's not it reload the OS and that should do the trick.
    How do I reload the OS if when I connect to my pc it still just keep rebooting? I can't get it to connect to my pc because it keep rebooting. Is there a way? Thanks for the reply.
    09-21-11 06:56 PM
    Press and hold the escape key (u shaped arrow next to the end call button) while the phone is rebooting and the phone will boot into safe mode. I would then suggest ensuring beweather is removed then reboot the phone again and see if you get a clean boot. If not boot into safe mode and remove any other recently installed apps, or do a clean OS install.
    09-21-11 07:04 PM
    Thanks Scooter. This phone must really be messed up. Can't even get it to boot into safe mode. Just keep rebooting. Think I'll send it in for repair. Thanks again.
    09-21-11 07:23 PM
    I'm having the same problem with my Torch; deleted Berryweather and now it will randomly reboot itself.
    09-21-11 07:42 PM
    My torch 9800 keep rebooting and I've tried everything I know to get it to stop. It started after I tried to uninstall bweather. The "blackberry" screen will show and the line will load almost to the end. Then the screen will go blank, the red light will come on and it'll reboot again. I loaded AT&T's latest software on it quite some time ago. Can anyone help?
    Read this how-to, http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101...ked-blackberry
    ougum likes this.
    09-22-11 12:38 AM
    Thanks ghostryder! Worked like a charm. You're the greatest!
    09-22-11 09:20 PM
    Thanks ghostryder! Worked like a charm. You're the greatest!
    That's great that you're up and running again.
    09-22-11 09:27 PM
    I just had the EXACT same problem. Is there any way to salvage anything from the phone? Mainly pictures. I thought the pics save to the MicroSD card but only some of them do for whatever reason.

If I send in for repair, they will just wipe clean and install new OS and pictures, contacts will be lost. I wasn't able to backup anything as Blackberry desktop won't work anymore with XP.

Any help is appreciated.
    09-29-11 08:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD