OK.. so I am minding my own business eating lunch with my wife and I get a notification for a vm.

I look at my phone and notice a client has called me so I listen to the voice mail. and she says she is returning my call form late last night.. (ehh??). She says she was working but call her if I still need her. She proceeds to rattle off her work schedule. I look at my wife and tell her what happened cause we are buds and its cool.. my wife's 1st reaction is to laugh b/c of course I was with my wife..

Problem.. I have no calls listed as outgoing or incoming in my call log to my client that previous evening. My wife proceeds to point out that the same thing happened earlier in the week.. she thought I called her and I didn't and there was no call log.

Anyone else have this problem with the Torch?

Matt
    08-23-10 12:10 PM
    Not yet, but I'll keep on the lookout for it.
    08-23-10 01:35 PM
    i had visor and headset bluetooth on, i rebooted phone and after reboot it kept ringing for about 20-30 times, i finally turned off bluetooths and did something else to stop it, weird
    08-23-10 02:22 PM
    UPDATE:

2 more calls this morning to my Mom.. I asked her if she thought i had called her and she said no the number displays on her screen and she answered then hearing nothing called me.

That is 3 Phantom calls in 5 days.. is anyone else experiencing this???

I love this phone but I don't like this at all.
    08-25-10 10:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD