Hey Guys,
    I'm wondering if there's a good PDF Viewer out. The only thing it should do is to read any PDF -Files...
    I know there are several posts related to a PDF-Viewer but they all are older than a year...
    Thx for your help,
    Bernie
    06-07-11 03:13 PM
    RepligoReader
    BeamReader
    Documents to Go Premium.
    06-07-11 05:43 PM
    another pdf reader inquiry. I am not annoy with repetitive same questions but then if you hit search button you don't have to wait for answers. All there already. Anyway I'd echo Motorcycle Mama, those three are definite and I myself using Repligo & Docs2Go(both I acquire for free just do not lazy to search...the truth is out there:)

good luck
    06-07-11 09:46 PM
    Another vote for Repligo Reader. If the OP is a newb, cut him/her a break.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-08-11 06:13 AM
    the pdf reader comes with the device if reading email attachments.
    06-08-11 07:19 PM
    I use a file sharing program called Dropbox, and some of my files are PDF... Will I be able to read PDF files through a secondary source i.e. Dropbox?
    06-08-11 08:34 PM
    I use a file sharing program called Dropbox, and some of my files are PDF... Will I be able to read PDF files through a secondary source i.e. Dropbox?
    Dunno about DropBox, but SugarSync works flawlesly with Documents to Go Premium.

I'd expect DropBox to use whatever the device has to open PDF files.
    UF7Gator likes this.
    06-08-11 08:37 PM
    Dropbox does open files like word pdf and ppt on the iphone/ipad. Haven't tried on bb. I suspect so though.

06-09-11 08:52 AM
    andrew, apologize for my rude introduction anyway welcome to the forum. I already pm you the link for request, don't know if it is valid any longer but worth a try. cheers
    06-10-11 02:28 AM
    Download DonToGo v3.0.0.21 LEAKED. After it I always shrunk defauld Doc2Go and load it. Works well for me.
    06-10-11 03:33 AM
    +1 on Doc2Go leaked -- it's the full version, which is apparently going to be free from now on since RIM bought out DataViz.

There's an OTA download link at the end of this article:
    Documents to Go v3 Leak Hints that Future Versions May be Free? - BerryReview
    rawllw likes this.
    06-10-11 01:51 PM
    Hey Guys,
    I'm wondering if there's a good PDF Viewer out. The only thing it should do is to read any PDF -Files...
    I know there are several posts related to a PDF-Viewer but they all are older than a year...
    Thx for your help,
    Bernie
    Documents to go basic is built in for free. You can buy the full version for small bucks. Whether it will be free or not in the future is immaterial, it's not like buying Microsoft Office.
    06-11-11 05:19 PM
    The leaked full version -- which shows up with RIM as the app manufacturer instead of DataViz -- is free right now. Works fine.

06-11-11 08:37 PM
    The leaked full version -- which shows up with RIM as the app manufacturer instead of DataViz -- is free right now. Works fine.

I have standard version of DTG, could you send link for free full version, it doesn't seem to come up anywhere on any site?

Thank you.

Rich
    06-12-11 12:47 PM
    Another vote for Repligo Reader. If the OP is a newb, cut him/her a break.

How can he be a newbie when he registerd over six months ago and posted once. Either a genius, never uses the thing, or has a professional solve the issues that we have all had over the years with our beloved BB's, whatever the model.
    06-12-11 04:29 PM
    I'm not seeing PDF to go in the leaked V3 beta. Did I miss something, like the boat?
    06-12-11 05:51 PM
    I'm not seeing PDF to go in the leaked V3 beta. Did I miss something, like the boat?
    You won't. It is integrated into the app.
    06-12-11 07:04 PM
    It still displays PDFs as jpgs or whatever. What does having PDF to go do, exactly?
    06-13-11 12:59 PM
    Here is what it does.

Support for password protected files.

Rendering of layers (sometimes not that good hehe).

Zoom, Word Wrap options and other options.

Text is text on DRM-FREE files.
    06-13-11 06:39 PM
    Thank you. I don't get all those menu options so I suspect it did not come with my download of the beta.
    06-14-11 10:49 AM
    I looked for a while and ended up with BlackBerry Presenter. My father's Bold 9700 has a built-in (I think) PDF reader which works right through Mail app. You just open the attachment and it's there.
    06-14-11 01:25 PM
    I looked for a while and ended up with BlackBerry Presenter. My father's Bold 9700 has a built-in (I think) PDF reader which works right through Mail app. You just open the attachment and it's there.
    Yes, all berries have that, but as somebody stated here, what then when you have the pdf in the SD instead of an email?
    06-14-11 02:41 PM
    Even before I install Repligo my Doc2Go v3 beta opens pdf just fine, tho not as speedy as repligo. And yes, there is no icon for pdf but it opens just fine.
    06-14-11 08:28 PM
    RepligoReader
    BeamReader
    Documents to Go Premium.
    11-02-14 06:29 AM
    Didn't all bbos come with adobe reader? Or am I remembering wrong.. all I remember is that I didn't install third party software for that

Posted via CB10 on my Z10STL100-1/10.3.1.821
    11-02-14 06:37 AM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD