hey guys maybe you can help me out

all of a sudden now my PC doesnt read the phone when it connected with the USB cable

just all of a sudden it doesnt read it, i cant back up my phone nor mass storage

i did the alt caps h and did the code generator

that still doesnt help

can anyone help me out please?? cuz i dont want my phone crashing then i loose some numbers =(

none of my computers at home will reconize the driver or the phone all of a sudden and i just dont get. i use different cables, used my old 9700 bold and the pc read that

but i just dont get it

pin me please guys

22ea3dfd
    08-17-11 02:58 AM
    anyone think of anything??
    08-17-11 12:36 PM
    Did you try restarting your computer? When I updated my Torch OS and DM, I had that problem but then I remember to restart my computer and everything was fine. I hope this helps.
    08-20-11 11:29 PM
    This is similar problem I am having as well, have you resolved this?
    09-03-11 04:37 PM
    First thing I'd do is restart the computer and the battery pull on the phone.
    09-03-11 04:42 PM
    This is similar problem I am having as well, have you resolved this?
    Yep, the restart of my computer and a battery pull on my BB took care of it. I hope this helps.
    09-03-11 04:45 PM
    for me, I have done both as you mentioned KBZ, and went as far as a fresh install of the os, and still same result for me, I cannot speak for OP
    09-03-11 04:45 PM
    In my expereince running a windows xp sp3 machine, the problem is the Blackberry USB drivers. Periodically I will loose ability to connect to BBDM but can still use the phone in USB drive mode. I go to Windows Device Manager, uninstall all the BB-USB devices and then restart the PC and reconnect the BB. That always results in the BB being recognized as a new device and once Windows does its thing all is good with BBDM again.
    09-03-11 07:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD