Ever since I got more Torch in April, I can't get the Outlook Calendar to sync correctly, it seems like there are two Calendars going on -the original one in Outlook and the one since getting the Torch. The entries since April are the only ones my Outlook wants to recognize, and wants to delete all the old stuff. The default Calendar in my BB has not changed.

I can load the ones from the BB (218 entries), but if I try to push everything back to the BB it will only push the 218, though it shows there are 1196 in Outlook.

I've tried Deleting my Calendar from DM, and then pushing to BB from Outlook, and it still will only push the 218.

HELP???
    06-22-11 06:16 PM
    Stupid question, but in your DM settings, it's not set to only sync a certain date range, right? It's set to sync absolutely everything?

Also, when you go to Options in your BB Calendar, does it only show the Default under Accounts and nothing else?

I've had lots of issues syncing with Outlook, but they were usually resolved quite quickly and only came back once I upgraded the OS and seemed to have to do it all over again. Certainly doesn't help when you try to sync the BB with 2 different computers with Outlook, as I do
    06-22-11 08:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD