hey guys i will own a blackberry 1st time i used a nokia e71 before i love the features and the bbm

all i wanted to ask is is there a guide to install 450 leak with BHPD 6.1(idk what bhpd is i heard that its stabe with 450.leak)

and if i install the leak cn i still go back to my official 287 or sm thing without voiding the warrenty?

and i am a new be at installing stuff so a detailed guide would be nice

thanks in advance
    02-12-11 04:45 AM
    A new OS install does nothing to your warranty. See BB101 in the help forums for basic instructions.

Search and there is a thread with instructions for hybrid installation. Never done a hybrid myself. For me .248 is stable and functional.

My install choice is BBSAK http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-bbsak-570663/ but Apploader is good, too.

Worth a try in either event. Follow the posted instructions and all should be well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-11 06:33 AM
    I recommend you don't bother with a Hybrid at first, learn how to use the device, explore the phone, you might update your OS to the latest 450, leave the Hybrid for a bit longer way down the line until you are familiar with how to user your new BB and how to install a regular OS first.

However, we are always here to help if you need anything or insist on installing a Hybrid
    02-12-11 07:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD