hello guys, i just got this blackberry torch 9800 from Orange uk and i was trying to unlock it and all the MEP codes did not open. so i was wondering if there was any other way i can unlock it coz i am in Kenya and the orange connection is so weak so i have to change to use any sim card. please guys help me then i was wondering if the os 6.0 has upgrades that is os from orange uk. If u know of other way i can get the MEP code i would appreciate.
    12-19-11 10:22 AM
    If you get an unlock code from a reliable unlocker there should be no issue with unlocking. So long as there are tries remaining check one of the offerings in the unlocking forum around here. If all the tries are used then you may need a repair shop for cable unlocking.
    12-19-11 10:46 AM
    Orange UK Blackberry device can be unlocked using a MEP unlock code, just contact the support of the unlocking service.
    12-20-11 01:56 AM
    Orange UK Blackberry device can be unlocked using a MEP unlock code, just contact the support of the unlocking service.
    Thanks for the help but here in Kenya there are no unlock services. We just use the MEP but now all mine are used so there is no remaining MEP en I can't send the phone back to UK its a long procedure which might lead to it even getting lost. There is no app that can be used to crack?
    12-20-11 08:51 AM
    i sent u an email to help you.
    dblac likes this.
    12-20-11 12:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD