- CrackBerry Newbie
- 4 Posts
Option to xfer via USB no longer showing
Hi, I know this has been posted on several times, but nothing I've found already answered here has worked for me.
I am using the same USB cable I've been using for months, and suddenly it no longer gives me the option of transferring files via USB or just charging.
- I've tried hard boot on phone AND laptop
- tried different cable (which has also worked in the past)
- Encryption is not on and I'm guessing never was on
I can't find any options for it in any part of my phone.
I can't find anything about mass media storage.
In Options > Devise > Storage all I see is:
- Enable Compression (was enabled)
- Media Card Support (was enabled)
- Application storage, Built-in media storage, and Media Card storage information
I'm probably looking in the wrong place.
This COULD be an issue from my latest update of Linux (but I have always been able to transfer files in the past!)
It's charging just fine, btw.