Super8 works for me. Encoding options are ISO-8859-1, autodetect On. BUT- I think the not-clickable problem has nothing to do with encoding, links, or anything else. My suspicion is that the ability to "smartly" parse out phone numbers was a feature of the OS5 browser, and it was omitted from the WebKit browser. In the old browser, sometimes things that were not phone numbers, but looked like phone numbers, were often underlined and clickable. Further, I also suspect that the ones that DO work with the WebKit browser because they are coded as a link. When this happens, the WebKit browser parses to determine if it is a web link or a phone link.
    This makes sense. I can't click on every phone number. Although I can click on most I come across. For the sake of this thread, I went to 3 different sites for phone numbers and 2/3 I could click numbers on.

02-14-11 06:49 AM
    This makes sense. I can't click on every phone number. Although I can click on most I come across. For the sake of this thread, I went to 3 different sites for phone numbers and 2/3 I could click numbers on.

The ones that you can click are links
    02-15-11 01:43 AM
    The ones that you can click are links
    02-15-11 01:44 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD