so I was in the computer had the phone pluged in, and the computer ran out of battery and the phone won't turn on now, what can I do?
    10-25-11 12:13 AM
    have you tried to connect it back to your pc, with power hooked up.
    10-25-11 02:29 AM
    Try keepin the chargerplugged on for a couple of hours...
    10-25-11 08:28 AM
    yeah I've done that, gonna leave it charging to see what happens.. do you know any other way?
    10-25-11 10:13 AM
    Idk I kinda had the same problem bout my phone not turning on, so I plugged it I think in a bad way cuz battery didn't last more then 10 mins so I keeped the charger plugged in for hours till it finally worked, I think it might be a battery problem....
    10-25-11 10:15 PM
    Idk I kinda had the same problem bout my phone not turning on, so I plugged it I think in a bad way cuz battery didn't last more then 10 mins so I keeped the charger plugged in for hours till it finally worked, I think it might be a battery problem....
    I'm gonna leave it all night and see what happens, and also I tried to reload the os and everything's good until the phone has to restart, it just won't turn on at this point and after a while the DM says that "theres a problem ...try again" so that's all I get
    10-26-11 02:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD