At first I thought it was a bug, now I'm pretty sure it's a feature... I've noticed my phone rebooting itself automatically after some downloads. I don't ever remember any other Blackberries that I've owned doing this, so I'm guessing its an OS 6 feature.... anyone else experienced this??
    09-05-10 02:27 PM
    Some apps require a re-boot after installation and after deletion. Are you sure you didn't click "OK" after your installation? The message will usually give you the option to "reboot now or later".
    09-05-10 02:31 PM
    I've seen the reboot option, but yesterday when I updated google talk, it automatically rebooted, it's done this twice now, both times were app world updates now that I think of it. When I update from say mobihand, I get the option to reboot now or later, but haven't with app world.... Not saying I dont like that it automatically does it...just not use to it.
    09-05-10 02:40 PM
    I've seen the reboot option, but yesterday when I updated google talk, it automatically rebooted, it's done this twice now, both times were app world updates now that I think of it. When I update from say mobihand, I get the option to reboot now or later, but haven't with app world.... Not saying I dont like that it automatically does it...just not use to it.
    Yeah that is wierd. I haven't run into that with App World. I've always been given the option of 'now or later'.
    09-05-10 02:51 PM
    you should always be given the option of now or later even with google talk...thats odd i wonder if a security setting is allowing it to do it without asking.
    09-05-10 05:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD