Hi,

I have only had my Torch for 3 days and all of a sudden I am not getting incoming calls. I am not getting a missed call log either. The only way that I know I have missed a call if the I get a voice mail notification. I did travel outside of my town today and was able to receive a call. My service is switching from 3g to EDGE (Rogers Canada).....can anyone help?

I have already reinstalled the firmware. Updated.

Thanks!
    04-01-11 07:18 PM
    This is an easy one. When people heard you bought a Torch in 2011, they realized your judgment is horrible and/or you have awful taste, so they stopped calling.

Cheers.
    Saucy indeed, and uncalled for.

OP - make sure you have your phone set to 2g and 3g. Alternatively, you can try pulling the battery, remove and re-insert the sim, and put the batt back.

Also, when you are on EDGE/GPRS versus 3G, or you have 3g instead of 3G, sometimes only data or voice can be used, one at a time, not simultaneously. Ex. If you are on 3g, and not 3G, and are browsing the web, occationally the network can't handle the call at the same time as the data, and it will goto VM...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-11 11:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD