hello all,

plz help me out of this situation. recently i bought new imported torch in ebay.in but the problem is when i go with email setup it was asking the enterprises account details which is called administrator email and setup password , then i tried with my gmail and yahoo and etc...not working and i have seen load videos in youtube but there is no issue about email they showing how to setup after getting the email and password no one said where we can get ? so ll u plz help me its an emergency need to setup my gmail now...

note: at least can u plz give me the India customer care number at least hope i get reply sooon thnq allllllllllllllllllllllllll...................
    01-28-15 08:50 AM
    you need to wipe the phone to get those settings off so you can set up your own email - might even need to reload the OS - can't remember
    01-28-15 08:55 AM
    01-28-15 08:58 AM
    That's BIS. Lol No need to wipe the entire OS. You need to activate it either postpaid or prepaid if you have that option

Posted via CB10 | Q10SQN100-3/10.3.1.2072
    MobileMadness002 likes this.
    01-28-15 09:04 AM
    i tried load of times with wiping sir but there is no use....
    01-28-15 09:05 AM
    i been with BIS service sir ....wt i do now
    01-28-15 09:07 AM
    not opening the link .....
    01-28-15 09:07 AM
    Did you contact your carrier to make sure they are seeing the device as being active in the BIS provisioning system? Maybe try an HRT registration.
    01-28-15 09:13 AM
    hello all ,

plzzzzz help me its an emergency for me...where can i get dat administrator email and activation password are else any alternative suggestion
    01-28-15 09:14 AM
    yup mate it was activated and i tried with dat hrt registration when its done im receiving the new message 2 my inbox your handheld has been register with wireless network ..but the problem which address need 2 entered in dat email box and wt was the password where i can get those
    01-28-15 09:18 AM
    That BOX is for BES activation, unless your on BES you do NOT put anything there. If you are in fact on a BES, then your IT department will have that information. We cannot see your provisioning, your carrier can. Once again not much for us to do other than refer you to either your carrier or to BlackBerry directly or to your IT administrator.

http://ca.blackberry.com/customer-se...=ca:bb:support
    01-28-15 09:21 AM
    pin number on the top : 295289F0

then NO ACCOUNTS ACTIVATED

Account activation :

to active your enterprises account, enter details provided by your system administrator in the fields below.

email:
    Activation password:

Active:

return to setup:

sorry to all these steps are getting while setup an email but i don't have any email and activation passwords with me so whom i need 2 ask and where i can get both plz help me.......
    01-28-15 09:25 AM
    Maybe someone else can explain it to you. I have tried but seem to have hit a brick wall. Good luck,
    01-28-15 09:31 AM
    sorry 2 ask you all these quotations bcz i dont no anything about this blackberry i have in google den i bought ...and i dont have any BES
    01-28-15 09:31 AM
    Maybe someone else can explain it to you. I have tried but seem to have hit a brick wall. Good luck,
    Sorry Sir, may be am not understanding
    01-28-15 09:35 AM
    this is the correct answer if you do not do this the IT policy on the device will not go away.
    DaFoxGrey likes this.
    01-28-15 09:42 AM
    The link takes you to BlackBerry's website and the information and instructions on how to remove the "enterprises account details which is called administrator email and setup password" which is known as an IT Policy.

What appears to have happened is that the BlackBerry you bought from eBay was not a new device, it was a device that had been activated at one time on some companies BlackBerry Enterprise Server system.
    That makes the device continue to look for a BES system, even after you have tried to set it up on your cell carrier's BIS system.
    It will continue to do that until you follow the info provide by BlackBerry on the link I posted.
    NamelessStar likes this.
    01-28-15 10:04 AM
    Actually, The BES thing may not be the culprit at all. If the ICCID and the IMSI do not match in the BIS Provisioning (BPSC) the device is NOT properly detected and will not allow the BIS accounts to be provisioned. Something that we do NOT have access to. The carrier can and should be able to resolve this without issue, otherwise a transfer to BB is needed.
    01-28-15 10:35 AM