I am finding that if I click on someone's avatar from BBM, or if I find an image online and fill my screen with the avatar/image and then press my menu key, I don't have the option to 'save image' like I did on all my other bbs. What's up with that?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-10 06:37 PM
    For BBM, if you go to "view contact profile" on the particular contact and click the menu button, you have the option to "enlarge display picture" and "save display picture".

For an image online, you have to click on the image itself, then you will have the option to save it.
    08-13-10 06:54 PM
    This is pretty ridiculous. I can't believe that i cannot save a picture if i click it to view and then hit the BBbutton to save.. like wtf?
    11-02-10 10:48 AM
    yup it sucks! now i enlarge the pic and have to back up a step to save it. i hate that....
    11-02-10 12:15 PM
    I have no problem saving pics. If a pic is showing in the browser, simply touch it on screen and click the menu button and there are options to View Image, Save Image, Send Image Link and Copy Image Link. Or just touch and hold on the pic until the menu pops up and the option to save the pic is right there in the popup menu.
    11-02-10 01:07 PM
    Same Here I agree with "NoahFecks", I have had no problems saving pic's from anywhere, and I'm a saver...although I just figure out how to do the touch and hold on pic until the menu pops up...great function on saving pic's....be saving all my BBW pic's....lol
    11-02-10 02:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD