somebody, anybody have any information about the 9700a?? looks pretty sweet, hope someone gets a hold of the device for a sneakpeak with video and pics! i think this will definitely be my next bb if it comes to verizon, which i hear it may not lets hope the rumors are wrong hahaha
    03-03-10 03:49 PM
    this sub-forum was created 5 minutes ago - how many posts do you expect there to be?
    03-03-10 03:55 PM
    That thing looks awful. If that is anything close to a released version it will look so stupid when you open the slider and the phone doubles in size. Weak.
    03-03-10 03:56 PM
    I like it. I also like big phones, so the size isn't really an issue for me.

I just feel like a portrait slider is the best of both worlds. I had the Storm, and while I loved the giant screen, I just couldn't type fast on it. Now I have a Tour, and while I love the keyboard, the screen is just too tiny.

This slider will definitely be my next BB, if it comes to Verizon (pleasepleaseplease).
    03-03-10 04:12 PM
    Lol what the **** do you people expect a blackberry slider to look like? This is EXACTLY what i wold expect RIM to make for a slider/touchscreen phone.
    03-03-10 04:27 PM
    I had a pre before my tour and this looks 10 times better looking
    then palm's pre def waiting on some videos and hands on reviews

o one more thing ATT=FAIL
    03-03-10 04:31 PM
    Lol what the **** do you people expect a blackberry slider to look like? This is EXACTLY what i wold expect RIM to make for a slider/touchscreen phone.
    Good point you got there. I don't know what people were expecting. If you wanted a slider, there is a slider for you. What were you hoping for, a Sidekick-like device?
    03-03-10 04:57 PM
    Lets put it this way; when this comes out I will be hardpressed to NOT get it. I had a storm and loved the touch controls. The one thing I DID NOT like was typing on it. It often looked like I was drunk when typing on it. I think this is the "best of both worlds". But only time will tell. =)

Quit being so critical people! If you dont want it, dont get it. lol
    03-04-10 05:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD