Hi all,
    I was going to see what others have to say about their Torch 9800's when it came to the response of the front "Call, Menu, Back, End" buttons. When I press mine, there is no audible or physical click, and they all have to be pressed quite hard to get them to work. I have been messing around with other torch 9800's and some have the audible and physical click that a button should have. Any ideas of how to fix this?
    10-13-11 08:11 PM
    Getting an audible noise when typing is a setting in your options menu. Go to "typing and input">keyboard>and check the "keytone"box. The clicking sound I have never had, though you can feel when the key has been depressed.
    10-14-11 06:46 AM
    mine has never made an audible sound and they do not take much of a press to get them to work. I like it this way just fine. i think an audible click would be annoying .
    I know my track pad as an audible click an I hate it.Buthavefound no way to get rid of the click
    10-14-11 12:56 PM
    mine has never made an audible sound and they do not take much of a press to get them to work. I like it this way just fine. i think an audible click would be annoying .
    I know my track pad as an audible click an I hate it.Buthavefound no way to get rid of the click
    Yes, there is a way to remove the click, because I think it's annoying as well and silenced it. Go to options and type trackpad in the search box. Select "trackpad sensitivity" and uncheck "audible roll".
    Cathyxx724 likes this.
    10-14-11 03:27 PM
    No I'm not talking about the key tone sound that can be turned on, I'm talking about the sound a button makes from being clicked, like how the trackpad has a clicking sound when pressed down like a physical button should have. My send menu back and end keys don't even have a clicking feel to them. When I press them down it feels like I'm pressing on a piece of plastic, it doesn't give at all, and it takes a lot of force to get them to click something. I would like to be able to feel when I have pressed them down, so would ordering a new set of send menu back and end keys work? I saw where the part was only like 10 bucks online. I just want a physical click like I have when I press the trackpad

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-14-11 07:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD