- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
No BB Icon Next to 3G symbol
We have bought a torch 9800 from ebay (stupidly) and there seems to be a problem with the device, No BB icon is being displayed in the top right hand corner next to where should be the 3G sign. We have contacted our network provider on numerous occasions with no avail - can anyone help? We have version4.0 if this helps? need any further info please get in touch asap - this is driving me wife crazy!
- CrackBerry Abuser
01-02-2013, 05:36 PM #2
- 298 Posts
The BB icon is where you get your data from. You can get calls and texts, but no email, browser, apps. You could try reinstalling software, but if your carrier isn't helping you, then you may be out of the money. If you got it on eBay, you can contest it with the seller.
- CrackBerry Genius
01-02-2013, 06:04 PM #3
- 3,841 Posts
- excepting applications
I had a device that never showed the bb symbol only 1xev but all services worked. This was an os6 device. My latest device shows the bb symbol next to the 3g and another bb symbol appears when connected to wif,I waited...It launched...Im still waiting...
- By jwhitlock100 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 18Last Post: 08-12-2013, 01:11 PM
- By apbthe3 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 3Last Post: 03-27-2010, 01:44 PM
- By eugenehong in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 10-19-2009, 10:56 AM
- By nick8545 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 6Last Post: 06-28-2009, 02:54 AM
- By tekneakz in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 17Last Post: 03-19-2009, 12:36 AM