Finally, got my new Torch in Red last Sunday and I freakin love it! Had a Curve 8530 on Verizon before and RIM has def improved! Blackberry 6 is soooooo nice! Just thought I would share.
    12-22-10 09:19 PM
    Welcome to the OP. Hope you enjoy your Torch.
    12-22-10 09:25 PM
    Congrats, Im in my second week with mine also. The red is really nice.
    12-22-10 09:40 PM
    Thanks guys! pilsbury, I get a ton of compliments on the phone. I was iffy about get the Torch in red and wanted the white one. But, after having it for almost a week I love it. I think I may be a BB user for life, I am very impressed with the reliability and feel for these phones.
    12-22-10 09:47 PM
    Not tryin 2 go to far off the subject, but ATT charges you $10 per month to use your gps for location sharing on BBM. Im ATT now. Have been for almost 2yrs. I use google latitude now. If your coming from verizon, their gps is free. luv my 9800 but the 9700 is just hard 2 beat.
    Last edited by doubledecker; 12-22-10 at 09:54 PM.
    12-22-10 09:52 PM
    Finally, got my new Torch in Red last Sunday and I freakin love it! Had a Curve 8530 on Verizon before and RIM has def improved! Blackberry 6 is soooooo nice! Just thought I would share.
    Congratulations and welcome to the family! I've been a BB addict for 2 years starting with red Curve 8310 and now have the red Torch! I LOVE it more than ever! I even managed to get my DH into BB by giving him my Curve, for the man that INSISTED all a cell phone would ever be for him was a phone and an alarm clock, the curve has certainly changed him forever.

I love all that is available from Crackberry for my BB. I learn so much from everyone and it is absolutely wonderful.

Happy Holidays!

~Jazzi~
    12-22-10 10:02 PM
    Loving my Torch as well... I have it in white. It looks slick.
    12-22-10 10:23 PM
    Welcome! I was on a curve 8300 before. I hope you enjoy your Torch. The red one looks so nice!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-22-10 10:28 PM
    Welcome, loving my Torch wished I had got the Red. Oh well

Congrats on your Torch
    12-22-10 10:45 PM
    Congrats!

Got my torch bout 4 days now and loving it! Indeed os6 combine with torch is a big leap from rim!

Used to owned bold 9000 and storm1.. This torch is simply wonderfull although I missed my bold1's keyboard hehhehe

Too bad, here at malaysia don't have any color other than black I envy ur red!

12-22-10 11:30 PM
    Haha. Welcome to Crackberry. Hope your enjoying your Blackberry Torch as much as I am.
    12-22-10 11:46 PM
    Welcome! I've had my Torch for a couple of months now and I really tested it under fire this past week. I'm in the wine business and of course this was a crazy week due to restaurants and retail stores ordering product in for Christmas. At some points today I was switching back and forth between calls, typing in tasting dates in calendar, making notes for each customer, and web browsing wine stats, all at the same time. If a device wants to win my heart, making me money is a really good start. You'll love your Torch.
    12-22-10 11:48 PM
    Welcome!

Pearl, to a Bold 9000, to a Torch. I'm lovin' it since RD

And I'm with you on that fass. The Bold helped me pay my bills, my new Torch is no different More use than my Bold tho. Lots more. Touch screen sure helps with navigation.
    12-23-10 03:43 AM
    Not tryin 2 go to far off the subject, but ATT charges you $10 per month to use your gps for location sharing on BBM. Im ATT now. Have been for almost 2yrs. I use google latitude now. If your coming from verizon, their gps is free. luv my 9800 but the 9700 is just hard 2 beat.
    This is totally untrue.

AT&T charges for a GPS based turn by turn direction service called AT&T maps and nav on your phone. GPS is free to use unless you use their app.
    12-23-10 07:05 AM
    This is totally untrue.

AT&T charges for a GPS based turn by turn direction service called AT&T maps and nav on your phone. GPS is free to use unless you use their app.
    I agree..........
    12-23-10 08:22 AM
    Congats!! I just received my white torch yesterday afternoon. I've had an 8900 plus a 9700 in the past... Loving OS 6.

12-23-10 09:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD