Do these new pictures change anyones opinions so far? Also, I have just taken a quick look but does it not look like there is a convienience key on only one side? I am glad it does not seem to thick. I am glad it does not have all those excessive media buttons that some blackberrys have at the top. Starting to like it more.
    03-12-10 08:33 PM
    Looks like a Storm/Tour body with a screen placed on top of it. It looks shoddy to me. The lines and construction doesn't look sleek enough. I wouldn't buy it...
    03-12-10 08:38 PM
    Since this is not the final product, a lot can and probably will change.

I personally can't wait for this to be released.

Crossing my fingers it comes to T-Mobile with 3G.
    03-12-10 08:55 PM
    For a prototype it looks pretty good. Always better to something in person. I am thinking of it pans out well I would eventually get this as I like the idea of a larger screen (whole reason I thought I wanted a Storm to begin with, surepress killed that), but retaining the physical keyboard.

I think civic will buy one eventually!
    03-12-10 09:04 PM
    If you look closely at the SIM card slot, is that the media card housing above it? I still like it and hope it comes to VZW for CDMA.
    03-12-10 10:45 PM
    not knocking your opinion, but that is an ugly berry
    03-12-10 11:10 PM
    I think its been confirmed as GSM only.
    03-13-10 05:40 AM
    I don't care about body,I just want to also have The keyboard and touch screen
    03-13-10 07:21 AM
    Its a phone where no features are compromised. Just the looks.
    03-13-10 10:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD