sorry if this has already been posted.

i can get my torch to sync my google calendar with no issues, however with work i viewing rights to a few other users of google calendar, these do not show up on my blackberry. is there anyway to get them to sync over?

i just have my current bb setup so it syncs using the gmail plugin. all contacts are synced as well, just can't figure out how to get other calendars to show up.

any help is appreciated.

thanks
    12-01-10 10:58 AM
    Try the steps in this forum
    Google sync on Torch 9800 - what am I doing wrong? - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com

Sync has worked flawlessly for me with my Torch.

Steps to fix it:
    1. Sign out of of Google Sync if you have it installed.
    2. Delete all calendar appointments by clearing the calender through the Desktop Manager, its one of the options.
    3. Uninstall Google Sync.
    4. Set your default calender services to the email you want to sync to.
    5. Install Google Sync
    6. Configure it to sync Contacts and Calendar entries, automatically at the interval you desire.
    7. Sync.

Now you should be good to go, you will see error messages in Google Sync (i do) if you add things manually to your calendar on your torch but you can ignore these errors as it still works fine and the manual additions get pushed to your google calendar.

Set it and forget it.
    12-01-10 11:14 AM
    Is Google syn still necessary now that you can synchronize contacts and calendar from directly within BIS (under Email setup)?

I have 2 Google calendars synced with my Torch using that method without any issues.
    12-01-10 11:56 AM
    Is Google syn still necessary now that you can synchronize contacts and calendar from directly within BIS (under Email setup)?

I have 2 Google calendars synced with my Torch using that method without any issues.
    i find using the actual sync program better and havnt had issues with it... it has much more options in relation to multiple calendars and such.
    12-01-10 12:02 PM
    i find using the actual sync program better and havnt had issues with it... it has much more options in relation to multiple calendars and such.
    Interesting... I alway had issues with my calendars not syncing properly with the app. Been running perfectly since they enabled the feature in BIS.

Guess to each their own - stick with what works
    12-01-10 12:08 PM
    id rather not use sync...tried it before had issues.

the plugin with BIS works great...i just don't have an option to see other peoples calendars i subscribe too...

no big deal i guess, i just booked marked the mobile site and view it on the web each day.
    12-02-10 04:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD