Any of you 9800 owners previous android owners? Just curious if BB is getting there act together or if they still have some work to do?
    08-27-10 08:22 PM
    Yes in my opinion. The torch and os6 catch them up. Now it comes down to personal preference.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by shansmi; 08-27-10 at 08:37 PM.
    08-27-10 08:35 PM
    Any of you 9800 owners previous android owners? Just curious if BB is getting there act together or if they still have some work to do?
    Well, we are light years from where we were with the 9000 and 9700. Android is still much faster at rendering pages but it does so at the expense of battery due to the fast proc.

I've tried all of the major Android devices and none come even close to the battery life I get on the 9800. I can surf all day (literally) and still have plenty of battery left at the end of the day. Try that with any of the Android power houses and you'll be very let down.

Joe

08-27-10 09:12 PM
    I am amazed at the browsing speeds of my Vibrant and is quite an amazing phone however I agree with the posts above, battery life does suffer from the bigger screen and processor. Don't really mind though, can always charge it during the day at the office or buy an extended battery. I can however still go a full day without charge, but BB's def have better battery.

Last edited by GG1; 08-27-10 at 09:51 PM.
    08-27-10 09:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD