I was just watching this new ATT commercial...it starts off with a guy on his Torch reading something...laughs...and then says "thats dumb" and then everyone else in the car get something and then they laugh too.

I noticed something that I thought was quite funny though...on the back of the guys Torch, the sticker on how to remove the back cover is still there I tried to find the video on YouTube with no luck!

Oh well, this blooper amused me a bit Hopefully someone will find the YouTube video, I am still searching!

Hopefully someone besides me will find this somewhat interesting..or maybe I am just weird like that.
    12-12-10 05:24 PM
    Hahaha I noticed that too!
    12-12-10 05:29 PM
    HEADS WILL ROLL!!!!
    12-12-10 05:35 PM
    I saw the commercial, but didn't notice the sticker-good eyes!
    12-12-10 06:46 PM
    Same, Ive seen the commercial a few times now but never noticed the sticker on the back. Next time I see it on tv I'll definitely will have to look harder.
    12-12-10 06:57 PM
    I was just watching this new ATT commercial...it starts off with a guy on his Torch reading something...laughs...and then says "thats dumb" and then everyone else in the car get something and then they laugh too.

I noticed something that I thought was quite funny though...on the back of the guys Torch, the sticker on how to remove the back cover is still there I tried to find the video on YouTube with no luck!

Oh well, this blooper amused me a bit Hopefully someone will find the YouTube video, I am still searching!

Hopefully someone besides me will find this somewhat interesting..or maybe I am just weird like that.
    This one, yea its funny.

12-12-10 09:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD