Hi everyone,

Hoping someone can help. I just recently purchased a Torch 9800 and I am encountering issues in my Messages application screen. I am noticing that when I am in my messages screen, sometimes my messages - whether it is Unread or Read - will sometimes show, and sometimes disappear, when I haven't deleted it. I have to exit the Messages screen and open another application (for example, my blackberry messenger app) and then go back to the Messages screen, to see my messages re-appear. This is also occurring for other messages such as my read/unread emails. Can someone please let me know what is going on? I have never encountered this problem with my Curve or my Bold.

Thanks!
    12-20-10 01:13 PM
    Never heard of this problem, have you tried a battery pull to see if it fixes it?
    12-20-10 01:15 PM
    Yea already did a battery pull. It goes away and does it again a few hours later
    12-20-10 01:20 PM
    Next step for me if no one else answers here, would be to reload the OS.
    12-20-10 01:22 PM
    Gmail by any chance?
    12-20-10 01:23 PM
    I hate doing a complete wipe and reloading OS.. but yes that would be the last procedure I would consider doing.

Ill give it a few hopefully more members will have input on this. I would try anything before reloading OS.

I cant be the only one that ran into this issue?
    12-20-10 01:25 PM
    gmail by any chance?

its all messages!
    12-20-10 01:30 PM
    Anyone else with some ideas?
    12-20-10 03:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD