Need help unlocking my torch 9800
can anyone help ?
i am trying to unlock my blackberry torch 9800
i have followed the how to instructions and managed to get my mep code and even got as far as receiving the 5 codes
unfortunately none of the codes work and i am down to 1 try remaining
i am reluctant to try anymore codes till i get some advise incase i break it
my iemi number is -355466.04.701723.5
and mep number is - 07723-007
so if any one can help that would be great !!!!!
- CrackBerry User
01-18-13, 04:27 AM #5
- 11 Posts
I just did mine, and someone suggested a company to get the code from(i dont recall name though). Glad I took suggestions from this forum on where to get it, saved me lots of time. Probaly best bet is to get it from one on here.
This is where i got mine for my 9800 torch
Unlocking - HorizonWirelessOnline
- 01-18-13, 05:36 AM #7
There are plenty of free codes out there. As you see those may not work as well as those from a paid provider. HorizonWirelessOnline has provided me with many codes at a low price. Every code worked the first time. Buying from a reputable company is a good investment. I the last try fails cable unlocking by a shop will be the only alternative. That may be expensive.
- By Bridget Debine in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 1Last Post: 04-02-13, 11:02 AM
- By methodical mike in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 11Last Post: 12-03-11, 11:50 PM
- By vholland in forum BlackBerry UnlockingReplies: 17Last Post: 03-24-10, 02:31 PM
- By ghettofabchic in forum BlackBerry UnlockingReplies: 6Last Post: 10-04-08, 03:26 AM
- By vholland in forum T-MobileReplies: 5Last Post: 07-11-08, 03:16 PM