hey guys,
    was wondering if anyone can explain on how to get rid of info between the search tool and speaker in the top bar of 9800 torch, for example i had a few notifications on facebook and i usually go straight to facebook but i just pressed into the bar at the top and it showed my info but when i clicked off it it kept the facebook symbol on wit a 5 near it, but not the red star thing to show new notifications, its happened before and i think i removed it but i honestly have no idea how i did it?
    Would be extremely grateful for the help, and it is annoyin but if i cant clear it i will live wit it also, oohhhh and i dont have any themes etc on the device.
    Thanks in advance for the help xx
    08-05-11 06:17 PM
    If it shows 5 with a red mark and you open facebook but do not open each notification individually, it will say you have 5 but they aren't "new" (which is what the red mark indicates).

So, go into facebook and select each notification until they go away.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-05-11 07:00 PM
    You can go to fb and highlight the most recent date at the top of the page of notifications, then press menu button and select 'mark all read' to get rid of all of them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-05-11 10:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD