i have a 600 OS ver. and one time when the phone was having issue (the timer in the middle of the screen), i had a missed call and then they left a voicemail. after I checked my voice mail, the icon was still there (1 and then the icon). Then I pulled out battery and restart. After restart, the icon is still there but instead of (1 and icon), now it's just the icon, the 1 is no longer there. 1 represents the 1 new voicemail, it was there when i get a voice mail, but after delete, it should've gone....

thanks.
    10-22-11 03:30 PM
    No clue, but if this keeps bothering u, I suggest u make a backup and restart the phone
    10-22-11 04:04 PM
    here is what I researched and found that worked for me....call and leave yourself a vmail...obviously from another phone.....then listen to it and delete vmail as you normally do....that worked for me
    gameson likes this.
    10-22-11 04:17 PM
    here is what I researched and found that worked for me....call and leave yourself a vmail...obviously from another phone.....then listen to it and delete vmail as you normally do....that worked for me
    it worked. thanks.
    10-22-11 06:38 PM
    hey thats great!!.....have a good weekend
    10-22-11 06:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD