My torch isnt working :/ making a cracking sound
Ok so i have this torch, not returnable at all, its a 9800....
1. first the track pad starting being slow and non responsive
2. the track pad stopped working
3. months later (without using the trackpad) i slide the screen up and heard a snapping sound, i looked at the back and saw a spiral metal cord thingy
4. i slid screen back down, the spiral cord thingy disappeared
5. It was working (minus trackpad) normally but it wasnt sliding properly (it was producing a sound identical to the one in the video)
6. next day, half way through a chat, the screen went black and everything stopped working, i sent some random letters through and the other person received them
7. Led light only comes on at certain times
(showing cracking sound that it makes when i slide up and down.
- CrackBerry Genius
02-20-13, 12:35 PM #2
- 3,339 Posts
The connection between the screen and the keyboard is dead my friend. You gotta send it in for repair. Thing is, you should have sent it in when it first started malfunctioning. You waited until it was so bad, and now you probably have to pay a lot more to get it repaired
- 02-23-13, 02:17 PM #5
Re: My torch isnt working :/ making a cracking sound
find another shop probably. what if it can be repaired by you?
can you afford the risk of buying a spare part that wasn't the one with the problem?
I wouldn't try doing something that I can get somebody else do for me WITH warranty.
just a friendly suggestion...There are 10 types of people; those who understand binary, and those who don't...
- By rafael_abd in forum BlackBerry Curve 85xxReplies: 12Last Post: 05-10-10, 12:10 PM
- By xo0jon0ox in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 1Last Post: 10-31-09, 06:00 PM
- By richiegra in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 10Last Post: 05-14-09, 08:57 AM
- By klinzmann04 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-05-09, 10:21 PM
- By Raneciansamaiya in forum SprintReplies: 1Last Post: 02-06-09, 08:53 AM