- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
My Blackberry torch 9800's screen will not turn on
When I turn my Blackberry on the keypad buttons all light up yet the screen doesn't light up at all (when closed and opened.)
When the phone is fully turned on the screen won't light up even when I press the unlock button.
I have read up about what is wrong and many people have been saying that it is the ribbon that needs changing. I just wanted to know if people have tried shortcuts, so that I don't have to take my phone apart and pay for the repairs.
Some people have said hold the unlock button and 'p' then press the bottem right hand corner of the screen.
I just want to know if anyone else has had similiar ideas or shortcuts.
- By simonjones1984 in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 0Last Post: 11-01-2012, 06:37 AM
- By ZachSpeed1 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 10-07-2010, 09:21 PM
- By getchman in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2009, 11:49 AM
- By getchman in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2009, 11:49 AM
- By snwachuku in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 6Last Post: 05-09-2009, 11:34 PM