- CrackBerry Newbie
- 2 Posts
My blackberry only loads 75% and then stops?
Hi, I tried to reboot my phone today by pulling the battery. Unfortunately the phone is only loading to the 75% mark and then it just freezes. Its the Torch 9800 model. I was wondering if anyone could help me troubleshoot my issue. Thanks.
- CrackBerry Genius
02-05-2013, 12:38 PM #2
- 2,679 Posts
- Safety or stick?
On a reboot, the line that shows the progress will stop about 3/4ths the way through. It is loading up the Java, so be patient and make sure you let it reboot. How long are you waiting?Blackjack 2, Jack, Torch 9800, 9810, STL 100-3 Z10, 10.2.0.1371, .1443, .1725, .1767, .1791, .1803; 10.2.1.1055!
Blackberry Playbook 32gb
- By riles79 in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 1Last Post: 02-05-2013, 08:03 PM
- By nudaydawning in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 6Last Post: 05-15-2009, 09:12 PM
- By StanthemanTran in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 6Last Post: 05-01-2009, 04:08 AM
- By JasonM. in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-09-2008, 02:19 AM
- By medicdj in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 66Last Post: 12-07-2008, 03:47 PM