- CrackBerry Newbie
- 2 Posts
My blackberry only loads 75% and then stops?
Hi, I tried to reboot my phone today by pulling the battery. Unfortunately the phone is only loading to the 75% mark and then it just freezes. Its the Torch 9800 model. I was wondering if anyone could help me troubleshoot my issue. Thanks.
- CrackBerry Genius
02-05-2013, 11:38 AM #2
- 2,968 Posts
- Safety or stick?
On a reboot, the line that shows the progress will stop about 3/4ths the way through. It is loading up the Java, so be patient and make sure you let it reboot. How long are you waiting?Torch 9800, 9810, STL 100-3 Z10, 10.2.1.2141
Blackberry Playbook 32gb
- By riles79 in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 1Last Post: 02-05-2013, 07:03 PM
- By nudaydawning in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 6Last Post: 05-15-2009, 08:12 PM
- By StanthemanTran in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 6Last Post: 05-01-2009, 03:08 AM
- By JasonM. in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-09-2008, 01:19 AM
- By medicdj in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 66Last Post: 12-07-2008, 02:47 PM