Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    CrackBerry Newbie

UPDATE: After reading a bunch of other threads on here, I decided to do a complete battery pull re-boot. Multiple keyed powerdowns and reboots had proved ineffective towards my photo issue, so I thought I'd do the battery pull...
    Whatever it was, my photo issue SEEMS to be solved.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Raydenlord View Post
    Im sry to Intrupt but My BB wont even highlight the paper clip. I try to tap it but it wont select. Like its grayed out. And when I go to my pictures I only have 2 options. Bluetooth or E-mail. I hope someone knows how to tell me how to fix this step by step. Because I even did a factory reset on it and It didnt seem to matter. It still wont let me hit the paper clip. And only gives me those two options at pictures
    CrackBerry Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Raydenlord View Post
    Im sry to Intrupt but My BB wont even highlight the paper clip. I try to tap it but it wont select. Like its grayed out. And when I go to my pictures I only have 2 options. Bluetooth or E-mail. I hope someone knows how to tell me how to fix this step by step. Because I even did a factory reset on it and It didnt seem to matter. It still wont let me hit the paper clip. And only gives me those two options at pictures
    Had the same problem with my wife's 9800 Torch. Did a factory reset and still no luck. After some tinkering I found the answer for me. Power the phone down and pull the battery out for a few minutes, at this point pull out the sim card, micro SD card reseat it. Power on the phone.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12