I have returned my Torch 9800 to have the camera issue looked at, and also to see if they can overcome the WiFi issues.

Will keep you posted on the result which they say may take two weeks.
    01-18-11 12:28 PM
    Good luck, hope they give you a new unit that works.
    01-18-11 12:33 PM
    I have returned my Torch 9800 to have the camera issue looked at, and also to see if they can overcome the WiFi issues.

Will keep you posted on the result which they say may take two weeks.
    Don't they just replace it? Or give you another phone for the 2 weeks? Are you without a phone for 2 weeks?
    01-18-11 12:34 PM
    Yeah, usually they just give you a refurb.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-18-11 12:38 PM
    I had a call from 3 Customer Services to say that they are despatching my Torch 9800 to the branch in Poole, and I can collect it tomorrow.

Really chuffed as I have missed my Torch 9800, although I missed Blackberry more, if you get my meaning. No they offered me a crap Nokia loan if I gave them �35 deposit, the phone is crap and I do not want to risk losing �35 for a phone worth a �5.

He has said that it is a new unit that has been tested by QC and it works fine, we will see

Will keep you posted when I collect and test my new baby!
    01-24-11 09:04 AM
    I collected my BB Torch today, and its a brand new replacement under warranty.

Pain is I have to re-install everything again, but who cares!

EVERYTHING WORKS, even though its the previous OS .246, so I have updated to .337 tonight before installing my apps.

Camera works perfectly, WiFi appears to work even seems quicker than I remember.

Just chuffed to get it back..
    01-25-11 02:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD