music player doesn't see songs
i noticed a few days ago that the music player on my torch wont show up. exploring the files shows the music in my media card, and it plays through that route, but nothing in the media player.
i tried a battery and card pull with no success. i did not add any new music recently, or take out my sd card.
any help? please?
Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
- 11-25-12, 10:25 AM #3
I would add a few songs and see if they all show up when the library updates. If not, I would copy all of the media from the card to a PC, format the card and copy the media back. Sounds like the media library got corrupted.
- By ExiledTexan in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 06-17-09, 11:03 PM
- By gameson in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 2Last Post: 03-05-09, 05:10 AM
- By Takuan in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 7Last Post: 01-19-09, 03:47 PM
- By LaRZo in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 2Last Post: 12-30-08, 03:04 AM
- By BroadSword in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 4Last Post: 03-07-08, 08:57 PM