Hi everyone, sorry if this question has been asked before. How do I set an album art to songs that don't already have one on my Torch? Most of my songs are pictureless and its drivin me crazy! Thanks lads (and ladies)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-11-10 10:15 PM
    You will need to do it from your computer, with the associated MP3 program, its easy in iTunes, right click on MP3 and click get album art.
    12-11-10 10:18 PM
    Not like it's that hard from Windows Media Player. If the program doesn't find it then google image it then copy + paste the artwork.
    Basically, it's much easier if you just have a good program that sorts your music library appropiately.

12-11-10 11:47 PM
    Not like it's that hard from Windows Media Player. If the program doesn't find it then google image it then copy + paste the artwork.
    Basically, it's much easier if you just have a good program that sorts your music library appropiately.

nice discovery dude...i think one of these app developers or the whole app developing community should look into it...i will suggest itt o them when i get there later...
    12-12-10 03:39 AM
    nice discovery dude...i think one of these app developers or the whole app developing community should look into it...i will suggest itt o them when i get there later...
    Thanks mate, think I'm bein thick here, how do I use wmp to get info and if i was to copy paste - where do i paste to as have pasted next to album folder and nothing? thank you

12-12-10 04:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD