I've recently begun experimenting with themes. And while I find them to be fun, they certainly don't seem to be too torch friendly.

With each new theme I activate, I find that there isn't much in the way touch controls for switching secions and accessing other apps. And when I press the Blackberry button for options, THAT's when my app's show up. I'm wondering if there are any productive and intuitive themes that don't sacrifice or reduce the Torch's useful touch capacity?

Thanks all,

Another Chris.
    07-15-11 10:43 PM
    Stock_Plus by VinceThePrince is very touch/torch friendly. Tap anywhere on the homescreen to hide the dock with one app located in the upper left corner. Tap the time for the clock, the signal bars for connection manager. When held landscape, you get the "today" style layout shows: calendar, email, messaging.
    07-15-11 11:17 PM
    07-16-11 07:51 AM
    Stock_Plus by VinceThePrince is very touch/torch friendly. Tap anywhere on the homescreen to hide the dock with one app located in the upper left corner. Tap the time for the clock, the signal bars for connection manager. When held landscape, you get the "today" style layout shows: calendar, email, messaging.
    +1 for the Stock Plus theme. Best theme for my Torch. I always use this theme since I got my Torch last Nov.
    07-16-11 12:00 PM
    In my opinion, SuperTilt 4.2 by slgta is the best. You can get it here under the themes section and it is free. Gives plenty of screen for your custom wall paper, and you can set up your hidden docks with your applications how you use your phone.

I have used other themes for a short while, but I keep coming back to this one. Very functional and I haven't noticed any bugs.
    07-16-11 12:18 PM
    +2 for Stock plus.
    07-16-11 12:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD