When I had my 8310 curve there were a crapload of options in the brower settings and one of them was to select which type of brower it viewed the webpage as, (blackberry, IE, etc.)

anyways, I'd like to know if this option still exists, because I'm trying to access a mobile website but its coming up as the full website. When I tried putting an m. in front of the website it didnt work so I'm not sure how to access it.

if I go to citi.com it should pull up the mobile site.
    08-23-10 10:08 PM
    Use the pinch zoom feature.
    08-23-10 10:21 PM

I want the mobile site though.
    08-23-10 10:27 PM
    not gonna happen. i just used the url from a 9700 on my 9800. it went to the full site.
    08-23-10 10:48 PM
    folks, although i'm not a techie, but usually the browser picks up the mobile version of a site, assuming the site supports a mobile version. also, and once you're in the full-site, you can search for a link on the site to direct you to the mobile site.
    08-23-10 11:02 PM
    There's no link for the mobile site on citibanks website, and when you want to go to the mobile site it just says to launch the website on your phones brower.

Does anyone know how to get the phone to manually render the site in mobile version. There appears to be no menu option for it anymore.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-10 01:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD