Ok, I love my torch. I upgraded from a 9700 bold and it was very hard to let go. That being said the only thing I don't like about the Torch is the MMS messaging. What I mean is when you received mms on the bold (OS5) you would press on the mms and the picture would automatically show full screen along with the sounds. This doesn't occur with the Torch. You have to select the pictures or sounds individually to view or hear them. Can you resolve this personally or cross your fingers and hope someone at RIM can turn back the clock on this feature. Is this messaging only with ATT or is this standard with all OS6 BB's or I'm i complaining. Any Assistance or info would be helpful. Long live Blackberry

PS: Oh yes why can't you save a single MMS without saving the whole friggin SMS messaages from a contact in saved messages.
    02-22-11 06:10 AM
    ok I am confused what you are talking about. WHen I recieve a picture on MMS txt I can open the text and scroll to the picture and click on it and it becomes full screen and then I hit the menu button and save. It doesnt save the entire txt just the picture.
    02-22-11 06:25 AM
    I agree with ya on the mms issue. Looks horrible and its been that way since RIM introduced threaded text back in os5(I think). Wish an mms would show as one message instead of having to scroll, click the picture, view that, then have to click the audio file that goes with it.[ Some mms doesn't have the same effect when you have to play the picture and audio file separately.
    dabegay78 likes this.
    02-22-11 07:06 AM
    @QuickSilver its ok. Thanks for trying. @homer1475: Exactly I thought I was the one. I never experienced this on my old bold. Well thank you for your reply!
    02-22-11 10:18 PM
    My issue is that to open a picture I've been sent I have to use the trackpad to open it, I can't just tap or double tap on it. Maybe I'm missing something...?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-23-11 12:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD