When I owned the Pearl and Storm 2, when I received a pic with sound attached, I opened the pic to view and the sound would automatically play in the background. On the Torch, the pic and sound are separate. Meaning, I have to open the pic to view, close the pic and then open the sound to listen. Any way to make them play at the same time?

Sorry in advance if this has been brought up before.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-13-10 04:31 PM
    huh? You mean a GIF file or someting or a movie?
    12-13-10 04:35 PM
    Gif

12-13-10 04:45 PM
    Lost that capability in the OS 6 it seems and something else...the pictures if you had multiply pictures would display as a slide show, I noticed that also is not a function in OS6? The pictures are displayed as thumbnails and you have to individually open or display them. Would be nice to have the automatically display and just swipe to go to the next picture within the text/MMS, also, I apologize...which in the OS 5 you can add or title your subject MMS when composed, I sent that question in a few months back to the Crackberry Forums, not describing or talking of emails, within OS6, mms/sms are combine and the OS knows when an attachment is done it is now a MMS.
    12-13-10 04:59 PM
    Lot of joke type txt/mms would auto play sound bit or sound to along with the picture...doesnt happen with this OS6...wondered about that also...
    12-13-10 05:01 PM
    Lost that capability in the OS 6 it seems and something else...the pictures if you had multiply pictures would display as a slide show, I noticed that also is not a function in OS6? The pictures are displayed as thumbnails and you have to individually open or display them. Would be nice to have the automatically display and just swipe to go to the next picture within the text/MMS, also, I apologize...which in the OS 5 you can add or title your subject MMS when composed, I sent that question in a few months back to the Crackberry Forums, not describing or talking of emails, within OS6, mms/sms are combine and the OS knows when an attachment is done it is now a MMS.
    Wow. I didn't think about the slideshow part. I have received a couple of messages that were thumbnailed but probably was meant to be a slideshow. I wish they would bring that back.

12-13-10 05:13 PM
    Yes, I am having the same prob and ATT is clueless...but I don't think it's an issue with every torch. This is the only "major" prob I've had since purchase.
    Last edited by muse480; 12-30-10 at 08:14 AM. Reason: want
    12-30-10 08:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD